Blog of my (Day-)Dreams

Lange, lange ist es her, dass ich von einem mir geliebten Blog berichtet habe. Nun ist es aber wieder so weit. „Memoirs of a Vintage Magpie“ lässt mein Herz höher schlagen, lässt mich mein Zuhause unglaublich vermissen und lässt mich seit September die Einrichtung desselben Zuhauses in meinem Kopf durchgehen.

It’s been a long, long time ago when I wrote about a blog I like. But here it comes again! “Memoirs of a Vintage Magpie” lets my heart beat faster, lets myself miss my home and lets me think about the furniture of the same home since September.


Wenn mir irgendetwas mehr Spaß macht, als mir neue Kleidung zu kaufen, dann ist es, meiner Wohnung neue Kleidung zu kaufen. Aber das der Elstern-Blog ist kein Einrichtungsblog. Es ist eher ein Blog, der alle meine Gedanken zusammenfasst und veröffentlicht, ohne dass ich einen Finger krumm machen muss.

If there is something that is even more fun for me than buying new clothes, then it is buying new clothes for my apartment. But this magpie-blog is not a furniture blog. It is more a blog that sums up and publishes all my thoughts, without me writing anything.




Wenn ich könnte, würde ich die Autorin heiraten. Ernsthaft. Aber ein paar Gesetze und mein Freund haben was dagegen. Würde ich die Autorin (die übrigens ganz hinreißend aussieht!) heiraten, könnte ich die ganze Zeit auf Flohmärkten stöbern, Fotos machen und Schokolade essen. Naja, ich esse jetzt schon die ganze Zeit Schokolade. Nun aber zurück zum Thema: Das Leben mit ihr wäre sicher großartig. Und wenn ihr mich verstehen wollt und wissen wollt, woran ich den lieben langen Tag denke, dann lest diesen Blog! Macht schon!

If I could, I would marry the author of the blog. Seriously. But a few laws and my boyfriend are against it. If I would marry the author of the blog (who by the way looks really, really gorgeous!), I could spent my whole time rummaging at flea markets, making photos and eating chocolate. Oh well, I already spent my whole time eating chocolate. But back to the topic: Life with Ms Magpie would be great. And if you want to understand me and you want to know, what I am thinking the whole day, then read this blog! Go go!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 Kommentare:

Pea Green Kitty hat gesagt…

Hello!!
Thank You so much for reading my blog and I am so glad you love it so much. What you have written is very flattering and made me smile alot! My life is not all about chocolate and photgraphy unfortunatley but I do try to focus on the good and positive things in life.
I will be following your blog too from now on becasue it looks good.
Love from Kitty xxxx

Kommentar veröffentlichen