OOTD: Visiting the National Galery

Versprochen ist versprochen: Ich werde wirklich öfter OOTDs posten. Hier seht ihr mein "Ou, ich bin so ein Tourist und gehe in die National Galery"-Outfit.


A promise is a promise: I will really post more often my OOTDs. Here you see my "Ou, I'm such a tourist and go to the national galery"-outfit. 


Bluse/Shirt - H&M
Hose/Trousers - H&M
Halskette/Necklace - Esprit

Ich glaube, man kann sagen, dass ich, was Kleidung angeht, sehr minimalistisch bin. Zwar nehme ich mir immer vor, etwas verspielter und femininer gekleidet zu sein, aber wenn ich dann meine Armbänder angelegt, meinen Gürtel geschlossen und mein Halstuch gerichtet habe, fühle ich mich immer ein wenig wie ein Christbaum bzw. glaube, dass ich mein Outfit dann sehr "bemüht" aussieht. 

It think, it can be said that I am very minimalistic when it comes to clothing. Though I am always planning to dress myself a bit more feminine and fancy, but when I put on my bracelets, close my belt and arrange my scarf, I always feel a bit like a christmas tree or I think that my outfit looks too "ambitious".


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen