If you were the winter, I know I'd be the snow



Mein unglaublich cooler und großartiger Freund hat mich letzte Woche hier in Oslo besucht. Die Zeit mit ihm war lustig, schön und aufregend. Weil ich all unsere Erlebnisse aber nie so gut zusammenfassen und beschreiben könnte, dass ihr mit mir mitfühlt, habe ich das kurzerhand Thomas überlassen.


My unbelievable cool and great boyfriend visited me last week here in Oslo. The time with him was fun, beautiful and exciting. As I could never sum up or describe our experiences that good that you could "feel" what we felt, I decided to let Thomas do my job!

Klickt auf diesen Link und ihr seht kurz und knackig zusammengefasst, was wir sieben Tage lang so gemacht haben.

Click on this link and you will see what we did the last seven days. I am sorry, but the post is in German. But I think that the pictures will be understood all over the world :D

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen